#1. Are you a nonresident and interested in doing business in the United States?

We can form the appropriate U.S. entity in light of your goals and objectives and obtain an Employer Identification Number From the IRS. We can also assist in obtaining a U.S. bank account and applying for State and Local trade licenses..


#2. Are you expatriating from the United States? Are you surrendering your U.S. passport or Green Card?

We can assist in the pre-expatriation tax planning and make the process seamless.

#3. Are you a nonresident and interested in buying and/or selling U.S. real estate? Are you concerned about FIRPTA 15% withholding?

We can assist in obtaining the withholding certificates from the IRS that may reduce, or eliminate, the FIRPTA withholding tax.


#4. Are you planning to immigrate to the United States on E1, E2, EB5 or as a permanent legal resident (Green Card)?

We can provide detailed tax planning and help you identify suitable business opportunities, as well as assist in bringing money from overseas through proper channels and prepare business plans for bank loan and immigration purposes.


#5. Are you making substantial contributions to Foreign charitable organizations?

A charitable tax deduction in the U.S. is only available to an organization that qualifies as tax-exempt under U.S. tax law.We can help you.


#6. Do you have bank accounts outside of the United States? Did not report FBAR in the past?

We can assist in reporting and provide advice in Filing Foreign Bank and Financial Accounts (FBAR) and Statement of Specified Foreign Financial Assets (Form 8938)


#7. Did you pay a non-resident for services or payment of interest? Concerned about Form 1042-S filing? Questions about W8 family?

We can answer your questions and file the required forms.


#8. Did not file U.S. tax returns for multiple years? Did not report foreign income?

Let's talk about IRS Streamline and Offshore Voluntary Disclosure Programs (OVDP).